Arizona is one of the hottest states in the country.
There are areas of the state that can be brutal during the summer months because the heat is so strong.
Without things like air conditioning it can create uncomfortable living conditions.
Many people who experience financial problems may have difficulty meeting their basic needs, including staying cool in the hot state. The good news is that there are places you can turn to for help, including Catholic Charities of Arizona.
Catholic Charities of Arizona is one of the most popular places for people to turn to when they need financial assistance. They make it easy to get and are willing to help everyone who needs it.
They are affiliated with the Roman Catholic Church, but their programs are open to everyone, regardless of religious affiliation. Plus, you never have to pay back the funds they provide to you, because it’s not loan. It’s considered a gift to help people in the community.
About Catholic Charities of Arizona
The national organization that Catholic Charities of Arizona is part of has over 3,000 locations to help people around the country. Catholic Charities has 10 locations within the state of Arizona.
They include Bullhead City, Mesa, Phoenix, Cottonwood, Mesa, Flagstaff, Page, Prescott, and Peoria.
Each of the locations offers different services, so that they fulfill the needs of the community they are in.
Some of the programs offered at Catholic Charities of Arizona include:
- Affordable housing. This program focuses on helping people with their housing needs, including finding affordable housing.
- They provide counseling services for individuals, couples, families, etc. They can help you cope with the stress of divorce, addiction, grief, and more.
- Domestic violence. They offer a women’s shelter, called My Sisters’ Place, to help women who are victims of domestic violence.
- Early education. They provide head start and educational resources for parents.
- Foster care and adoption. They offer foster care and adoption information and services for those who may be struggling.
- Homeless services. Their program provides a shelter, as well as case management to help people become self sufficient.
- Immigration legal services. Those who are immigrants and need of legal assistance can obtain it through their program.
- Medical loan closet. This program provides people with loans of various medical devices, such as crutches and wheelchairs.
- Refugee resettlement. Those refugees who need assistance with settling and finding a place to live can get help through this program.
- Sex trafficking. They provide a sex trafficking course to help raise awareness in the community.
- Veteran’s services. There are a variety of services that veterans can take advantage of that will help with finances and counseling.
Catholic Charities of Arizona offers many different types of programs to help people in the community.
There are other charitable organizations in Arizona that will also provide financial assistance to those in need.
It’s a good idea to contact all of the places near you to see what services are offered and if they can help with your particular situation. If they cannot, then they should be able to refer you to a place that can.
Other Charitable Organizations in Arizona
There are numerous other charitable organizations in the state of Arizona that will provide help with obtaining food, paying utility bills, finding affordable housing, and more.
Reach out to those that are close to you to see if they can help with your situation. There’s no limit to how many you can receive help from at one time, so find the ones close to you and seek assistance from them.
- Arizona Food Bank Network. This organization provides food to those in need. They run 1,000 food pantries, offering food assistance to thousands of people each year.
- Open Arms Care Center. This organization focuses on helping people who live in the Gilbert, Arizona area. They provide meals, and help people avoid homelessness, and more.
- Golden Rule Charity. This organization runs a food pantry in the Flagstaff area, helping those who need food on a regular basis. People can shop for the foods they want and need.
- Mom’s Pantry. This is a food pantry that holds food drives to help people in the community. They are based out of Phoenix.
- Helping At Risk Teens Food Pantry. This is a food pantry that focuses on helping teens who need food. They give bags of foods to teens in need, ensuring they have enough access to food when they are not in school.